Inconsistent Me!

Hi friends!

I know it has been at least a week since my last blog post, and I apologize for not keeping up with the consistent posting schedule. The final semester of senior year has kicked in, which means for me it's time to juggle multiple heavy writing assignments while trying to work and get sleep.

Sounds like an exciting year right?
New logo design for the blog! :)

So far it has been exciting, but also at the same time, it has been stressful.

The professors that I have this semester have been great and supportive for those of us who are soon to be graduating. Their support is very comforting, especially when the students are stressing about the little or big moments. Texas Tech has the best staff when it comes to being supportive of their students. Their encouragement and support is literally the best.

But other than that, this is all that's going on right now for me. I'm still currently working on a few different 30-day blog posts that I'm excited to share with you soon, and I will have my senior year experience posted within the next week.

I appreciate the support from everyone who reads this blog! It helps me stay motivated to continue writing and trying all things new in blogging, vlogging, and even podcasting!

Thanks!

- Tabatha 

Comments

Popular Posts